From Wednesday, 6 September to 9 September 2017, LEADERG INC. will present and demonstrate our self-developed OpenR8: A.I. Algorithms GUI Software for Everyone, as well as LEADERG A15 for MEMS - LEADERG Cloud-based Automated Optical Inspection (AOI) System, at the 2017 Taipei International Industrial Automation Exhibition, on the 4th Floor of the TWTC Nangang Exhibition Hall.
Our booth will be located at M1136 (please follow the map below). Please come and visit us!
Products on Display:
1. A Customized, End-to-end Product Design to Suit Local Needs:
- Localized, Customized, and Immediate Service: Our locally based teams of engineers can quickly cutomize, modify, and test our AOI systems to suit your production lines' special needs. No waiting necessary!
- End-to-end System Design: We are specialized in cost-efficient software/hardware integrated design. With locally sourced high-quality hardware parts and update-on-demand software design, we can meet our clients' every needs with most cost-efficient solutions.
- Stainless Steel-Plated, State-of-the-Art Chassis: Our attention to every hardware design detail helps to extend our product's service life and reduce maintenance cost.
2. Three Exclusive Technologies to Exceed Our Clients' Expectations:
- Exclusive Cloud Computing Technology: Our highly effective algorithms and cloud computing design will yield immediate improvement in the underkill and overkill rate of your product inspection, exceeding industry standard by far!
- Exclusive Real-Time Control Technology: Our AOI System is equipped with a CCD high-speed camera and exclusive real-time control system, capable of acquiring and processing images even when the robotic arm is in motion—maximizing the inspection speed and Unit Per Hour (UPH) outpour!
- Exclusive Big Data Analysis Technology: Our AOI System is capable of real-time analysis of product yield rate, helping our clients to quickly discover the crux of the problem on their production lines!
OpenR8: A.I. Algorithms GUI Software aims to lower the threshold of A.I. design through an easy-to-use graphical interface editor, enabling non-software background users to take advantage of A.I. without coding.
New OpenR8 technologies modularize A.I. algorithms and present them in an intuitive graphical user interface (GUI), giving non-software background engineers ready access to adjust and design algorithms with ease.
[Graphical User Interface (GUI) of OpenR8: A.I. Algorithms GUI Software]