OpenR8 is IDE software for AI algorithms. AI algorithms are modularized and presented in an intuitive graphical user interface (GUI). Non-software background users can adjust and design algorithms with ease by using this software.
• Windows User Interface which is Easy to Use
• Portable Software
• Support for Deep Learning
• Support for AI Algorithms
• Support for Image Processing
• Support for Large Imaging Library of Operators
• Support for Image Analysis
• Support for Pattern Matching
• Support for Blob Analysis
• Support for Barcode Recognition
• Support for QR Code
• Support for Unicode
• Support for Multi-Core and Multiprocessor Computers
• Support for GPU Acceleration
• Support for Customized Libraries
[Supported Operating Systems]
• Windows 7 SP1 64 bit or higher version
• Windows 10 64 bit is recommended
• Intel x64 CPU with AVX2 instruction set.
• 4 GB RAM or higher.
• 20 GB of free space on a hard disk.
• Screen resolution is 1280 x 720 or higher.
• Mouse or other pointing device.
• NVIDIA GPU with CUDA support. (Option for Acceleration)
[OpenR8 Education Edition]
OpenR8 Education Edition is free. Please refer to the following web pages to download software and demo video.
[OpenR8 Professional Edition and Teaching Service]
If you need technical support, please contact us to buy OpenR8 professional edition and teaching service.