Broadcasting Room 306, National Education Radio
Broadcasting Time: 17:20 ~ 18:00 on Friday, 13 June 2014
Broadcasting Method: Live (17:30 ~18:00 at Broadcasting Room 306, National Education Radio)
Special Guest：Mr. Mingta Li, Founder of LEADERG INC.
Show Topic: On entrepreneurship and the birth of LEADERG INC.
Summary of the Interview:
A Dreamer and an Entrepreneur
1. What gave you the push to specialize in robot design during your education?
2. We understand that a LEADERG project recently won the 104 Job Bank's "an9.com Dream Action" crowdfunding contest, and that you personally just returned from the prize entrepreneurship workshop tour in one of the world-class incubators in Silicon Valley. Will you share some of the insights you gained on the tour with us？
3. Will you talk a bit about the business operating model of LEADERG INC.?
4. What prompted you to found a robot design house like LEADERG INC.?
5. Will you share some of the stories of the beginning of LEADERG INC.?
6. Tell us about some of LEADERG's product features. Can you give us some examples?
7. What is a "cloud robotics service"? What's on offer in LEADERG's service, and what kind of applications can we expect from it?
8. How do you build a world-class "robotic solution" from scratch? Can you share some experiences on providing such solutions to your customers? Which sectors are LEADERG's major customers from?
9. What is the ultimate goal of LEADERG INC.? What do you wish to accomplish with this company?
Thanks for our customersTaiwan University, Tsing Hua University, Yang Ming Chiao Tung University, Cheng Kung University, Taipei Medical University, Taipei University of Nursing and Health Sciences, National Chung Hsing University, Chi Nan University, Ilan University, United University, Defence University, Military Academy, Naval Academy, Feng Chia University, Chang Gung University, I-Shou University, Shih Chien University, Taiwan University of Science and Technology, Taichung University of Science and Technology, Yunlin University of Science and Technology, Chin-Yi University of Science, Formosa University, Pintung University of Science and Technology, Kaohsiung University of Science and Technology, Chaoyang University of Technology, Ming Chi University of Technology, Southern Taiwan University of Science and Technology, China University of Technology, Gushan Senior High School, Taipei Veterans General Hospital, Chang Gung Medical Foundation, Tzu Chi Medical Foundation, E-Da Hospital, Industry Technology Research Institute, Institute for Information Industry, Chung-Shan Institute of Science and Technology, Armaments Bureau, Ministry of Justice Investigation Bureau, Institute of Nuclear Energy Research, Endemic Species Research Institute, Institute of Labor, Occupational Safety And Health, Metal Industries Research & Development Centre, Taiwan Instrument Research Institute, Automotive Research & Testing Center, Taiwan Water Corporation, Taiwan Semiconductor Manufacturing Co., Ltd., United Microelectronics Corp., Nanya Technology, Winbond Electronics Corp., Xintec Inc., Arima Lasers Corporation, AU Optronics Corporation, Innolux Corporation, HannStar Display Corporation, Formosa Plastics Group., Formosa Technologies Corporation, Nan Ya Plastics Corp., Formosa Chemicals & Fibre Corporation, Chinese Petroleum Corporation, Logitech, ELAN Microelectronics Corp., Lextar Electronics Corporation, Darfon Electronics Corp., WPG Holdings, Mirle Automation Corporation, Symtek Automation Asia Co., Ltd, ChipMOS Technologies Inc., Dynapack International Technology Corporation, Primax Electronics Ltd., Feng Hsin Steel, China Ecotek, Grade Upon Technology Corp., AAEON Technology Inc., Stark Technology, Inc., Horng Terng Automation Co., Ltd., Zhen Ding Technology Holding Ltd, Boardtek Electronics Corporation, MiTAC International Corporation, Allion Labs, Inc., Sound Land Corp., Hong Hu Tech, etc.