Broadcasting Time: 17:20 ~ 18:00 on Friday, 13 June 2014
Broadcasting Method: Live (17:30 ~18:00 at Broadcasting Room 306, National Education Radio)
Special Guest：Mr. Mingta Li, Founder of LEADERG INC.
Show Topic: On entrepreneurship and the birth of LEADERG INC.
Summary of the Interview:
A Dreamer and an Entrepreneur
1. What gave you the push to specialize in robot design during your education?
2. We understand that a LEADERG project recently won the 104 Job Bank's "an9.com Dream Action" crowdfunding contest, and that you personally just returned from the prize entrepreneurship workshop tour in one of the world-class incubators in Silicon Valley. Will you share some of the insights you gained on the tour with us？
3. Will you talk a bit about the business operating model of LEADERG INC.?
4. What prompted you to found a robot design house like LEADERG INC.?
5. Will you share some of the stories of the beginning of LEADERG INC.?
6. Tell us about some of LEADERG's product features. Can you give us some examples?
7. What is a "cloud robotics service"? What's on offer in LEADERG's service, and what kind of applications can we expect from it?
8. How do you build a world-class "robotic solution" from scratch? Can you share some experiences on providing such solutions to your customers? Which sectors are LEADERG's major customers from?
9. What is the ultimate goal of LEADERG INC.? What do you wish to accomplish with this company?