LeaderG Inc. provides AI robot solutions. Our goal is to make the world better!
(*Image Source: The above photograph is from Bnext Media)
We have successfully developed a cloud-based Automated Optical Inspection (AOI) System applicable for quality inspection of wafers and IC chips, as well as throughout the semiconductor device fabrication and manufacturing process. The System can be customized to fulfil different requirements, and its UPH, overkill and underkill rates all perform two times better than other similar products on the market.
Our Mission and Objectives
LeaderG Inc.'s values are to make the world better. Our mission is to build and offer world-class artificial intelligence (AI) robot solutions to improve the life and workplace conditions of people around the world.
Our Company Philosophy
We define our success not by how many people we defeat, but by how many people we can help!
Current Status of Our Company
LeaderG Inc. is an AI robot technologies company. Our goal is to make the world better! LeaderG Inc. provide customized artificial intelligence (A.I.) robotics solutions to other industries. We also specialize in image analysis, big data analysis, the Internet of Things (IoT), along with hardware and software integration.
Our Development History
* Awarded "Best Design for Cultural and Creative Industries Applications” in the “APP STAR” competition by the Industrial Development Bureau, Ministry of Economic Affairs.
* Selected for entry into the App Creative e-Park.
* Nominated both by the IDEAS Show competition award and by DEMO China, an innovation competition award for startup companies.
* Advancing to the top-six final of IDEAS Show Plus from 22 competing demo teams.
* Nominated by the Taiwan Venture Capital Association as one of the Top 8 Outstanding Teams in Taiwanese App/Internet industries, and was recommended to the investors of the Taiwan Angel Club.
* Recommended by the Institute for Information Industry and the KPMG Accounting Firm, entering a coaching scheme developed by the Go Incubation Board for Startup and Acceleration Firms (GISA), an extension program of the Gre Tai Securities Market (GTSM).
* Setting “the successful development and launch of Open Robot SDK” as the funding goal, with the ultimate objective of seeing our Robot SDK to become the core software of every robot.
* Officially becoming a private limited company, with a total capital amount of 25 million NTD.
* In December, we issued the first batch of our stock certificates, aiming to become a publicly traded company in the near future.
* In January, we launched the Open Robot Club on several social network platforms, offering robotics news, technical guides, forum, designs, and online shop services. We also promoted open-source projects through the sharing of our own robot source codes.
* In March, we campaigned on Project "Adopt a Pet" over the crowd-funding platform 104+ Dream Cradle, promoting the awareness and adoption of stray animals. We offered a video streaming service, MySNG, that allowed instant display of the interaction between stray animals and shelter volunteers to increase the animals' chances of being adopted. The project was a resounding success—we exceeded 134% of our crowd-funding goal.
* In April, we launched Aquarium SNG, a video streaming/remote control application that allowed users to adjust the lighting levels and motor status of a distant aquarium.
* In May, we were invited by Intel to exhibit our cardboard robot designed with Intel Development Board in Maker Faire Taipei. By the end of this month, we also joined the Taiwanese entrepreneurs' visiting party to Silicon Valley, San Francisco and Seattle, with the aim to broaden our global market.
* In June, we reached the finals of Samsung Apps Contest and the finals of Ideas Show 2014.
* In June, We also applied to enter the counseling procedures of the Go Incubation Board for Startup and Acceleration Firms (GISA).
* In January, we successfully developed a cloud-based Automated Optical Inspection (AOI) System applicable for quality inspection of wafers and IC chips, as well as throughout the semiconductor device fabrication/manufacturing process.
* In March, we were accepted as a member of the Taiwan Automation Intelligence and Robotics Association (TAIROA, http://www.tairoa.org.tw).
* On 1st August, we were accepted as a member of the Semiconductor Equipment and Materials International (SEMI, http://www.semi.org/en/).
* On 31st August, we completed the first purchase period of our Employee Stock Purchase Plan (ESPP).
* In January, we started developing LEADERG R5, a collaborative humanoid robot.
* In April, we displayed a prototype of our collaborative humanoid robot, LEADERG R5, at the 2016 Kaohsiung Industrial Automation Exhibition (KIAE).
* In May, we passed the Internal Control and Internal Auditing Counseling Procedures from KPMG.
* In September, we passed the Internal Control and Internal Auditing Counseling Procedures from the Taipei Exchange (TPEx), ready to be listed on the Go Incubation Board for Startup and Acceleration Firms (GISA).
* In March, we launched LEADERG R8: A.I. Software for Everyone, a graphical algorithm editor that efficiently lowers the threshold of artificial intelligence (A.I.) design.
* In June, Mr. Mingta Li, the founder of LeaderG Inc., was selected to enter Asia America Multi-Technology Association Taipei (AAMA Taipei)'s Sixth Startup Accelerator Project, one of the 22 top applicants standing out of a pool of 113.
* In September, we got series A funding from top venture capital firms.
* In June, we won the top 1 in international AI competition. The prize is 100K USD.
* Our stories of progress and innovation continue!
Taipei Office: 3F.-1, No.339, Sec. 2, Heping E. Rd., Da’an Dist., Taipei City 106, Taiwan (R.O.C.) (Near MRT Technology Building Station)
Taoyuan Factory: 4F., No.32, Keji 1st Rd., Guishan Dist., Taoyuan City 333, Taiwan (R.O.C.) (Inside Hwa-Ya Technology Park)
Tainan Office: 5F-2., No.19, Nanke 3rd Rd., Xinshi Dist., Tainan City 744, Taiwan (R.O.C.) (Southern Taiwan Science Park, Park 17)