(*Image Source: The above photograph is from Bnext Media)
LEADERG's philosophy is to make the world better. Our mission is to build and provide world-class AI robot solutions to improve the work and life conditions of people around the world. We define our success not by how many people we defeat, but by how many people we can help!
Current Status of Our Company
The founder is Prof. Mingta Li who is university adjunct associate professor and the expert of AI robot technologies.
We have successfully developed a cloud-based Automated Optical Inspection (AOI) System applicable for quality inspection of wafers and IC chips, as well as throughout the semiconductor device fabrication and manufacturing process. The System can be customized to fulfil different requirements, and its UPH, overkill and underkill rates all perform two times better than other similar products on the market.
LEADERG provides AI robot solutions to industries. We also specialize in image analysis, big data analysis, the Internet of Things (IoT), along with hardware and software integration.
Our Development History
* Awarded "Best Design for Cultural and Creative Industries Applications” in the “APP STAR” competition.
* Selected for entry into the App Creative e-Park.
* Nominated both by the IDEAS Show competition award and by DEMO China, an innovation competition award for startup companies.
* Advancing to the top-six final of IDEAS Show Plus from 22 competing demo teams.
* Nominated by the Taiwan Venture Capital Association as one of the Top 8 Outstanding Teams in Taiwanese App/Internet industries, and was recommended to the investors of the Taiwan Angel Club.
* Recommended by the Institute for Information Industry and the KPMG Accounting Firm, entering a coaching scheme developed by the Go Incubation Board for Startup and Acceleration Firms (GISA), an extension program of the Gre Tai Securities Market (GTSM).
* Officially becoming a private limited company, with a total capital amount of 25 million NTD.
* In December, we issued the first batch of our stock certificates, aiming to become a publicly traded company in the future.
* In January, we launched the Open Robot Research on several social network platforms, offering AI robot educational videos.
* In March, we campaigned on Project "Adopt a Pet" over the crowd-funding platform 104+ Dream Cradle, promoting the awareness and adoption of stray animals. We offered a video streaming service, MySNG, that allowed instant display of the interaction between stray animals and shelter volunteers to increase the animals' chances of being adopted. The project was a resounding success—we exceeded 134% of our crowd-funding goal.
* In June, we reached the finals of Samsung Apps Contest and the finals of Ideas Show 2014.
* In June, We also applied to enter the counseling procedures of the Go Incubation Board for Startup and Acceleration Firms (GISA).
* In January, we successfully developed a cloud-based Automated Optical Inspection (AOI) System applicable for quality inspection of wafers and IC chips, as well as throughout the semiconductor device fabrication/manufacturing process.
* In March, we were accepted as a member of the Taiwan Automation Intelligence and Robotics Association (TAIROA, http://www.tairoa.org.tw).
* On 31st August, we completed the first purchase period of our Employee Stock Purchase Plan (ESPP).
* In January, we started developing LEADERG R5, a collaborative humanoid robot.
* In April, we displayed a prototype of our collaborative humanoid robot, LEADERG R5, at the 2016 Kaohsiung Industrial Automation Exhibition (KIAE).
* In May, we passed the Internal Control and Internal Auditing Counseling Procedures from KPMG.
* In September, we passed the Internal Control and Internal Auditing Counseling Procedures from the Taipei Exchange (TPEx), ready to be listed on the Go Incubation Board for Startup and Acceleration Firms (GISA).
* In March, we launched LEADERG AI ZOO - AI Software, a graphical algorithm editor that efficiently lowers the threshold of artificial intelligence (A.I.) design.
* In June, Prof. Mingta Li, the founder of LEADERG INC., was selected to enter Asia America Multi-Technology Association Taipei (AAMA Taipei)'s Sixth Startup Accelerator Project, one of the 22 top applicants standing out of a pool of 113.
* In September, we got series A funding from top venture capital firms.
* In June, OpenR8 AI Software won the top 1 in international AI competition. The prize is 100K USD.
* In January, "Open Robot Club" is renamed as "Open Robot Research".
* In January, "OpenR8 - AI Software" is renamed as "ORAI - AI Software".
* In June, "ORAI - AI Software" is renamed as "LEADERG AI ZOO".
* Our stories of progress and innovation continue!
Taipei Office: 3F.-1, No.339, Sec. 2, Heping E. Rd., Da’an Dist., Taipei City 106, Taiwan (R.O.C.) (Near MRT Technology Building Station)
Tainan Office: Rm. 308, 3F., No. 12, Nanke 3rd Rd., Xinshi Dist., Tainan City 744, Taiwan (R.O.C.) (Incubation Center of Southern Taiwan Science Park)